About Deepanker Verma
Engineering graduate with computer science and engineering.
freelance website developer, software developer and Security researcher.
- Acknowledged by Apple for finding Header Injection vulnerability. See Deepanker Verma here on Apple list
- Acknowledged by Ebay for Finding XSS vulnerability. See listing here.
- Found bugs on Google sites and hosted phishing page on Google server running at HTTPS.
- Found Open Redirection Bug in Google. Read news Coverage about this
- Found XSS and URL redirection in Pinterest website. Story was also covered in Softpedia News.
- Found iFrams injection and XSS in Guruji.com, indian search engine. Story was also features in Softpedia News.
- Found XSS on most popular Shopping website Ebay.
- Found XSS issues in the website of Pandasecurity, popular antivirus company.
- Found XSS issues in the website of Symantec, most popular security company.
- Found XSS in Udemy, online lecture website.
- Found XSS on Quick Heal website.
- Found XSS on K7 antivirus website.
- Found XSS on monster.com, naukri.com, timesjobs.com and many job websites.
- Found Iframe injection, URL redirection and XSS on Glass door website that is big a Linkedin rival.
- Found XSS Vulnerability in NDTV website and published it on his website which was later reproduced by some other websites too.
- Discovered vulnerabilities in many other websites and worked with those companies as a security consultant.
- Guest lectures on network security in some national institutes including institute of Hardware and Technology (IHT) and Appin.
- He has trained professionals in PNB, Allahabad bank and some software MNC.
- He is working as Cyber Security Architect & IT Researcher at Slash Infosystems.
- He is also working as Security Researcher at Infosec Institute.
- He has also conducted many workshops on schools and colleges on ethical hacking and cyber security.
- He has a internationally published journal in his name published in IJCSIS journal.
- He has a security article on CSRF vulnerability published in IEEE papers.
- Wrote many security articles for magazines and news papers.
- He is the admin of www.hackingtricks.in, which is ranked Number 1 website of hacking tutorials by hackertopsites.